2017 Karrawatta Adelaide Hills Anth’s Garden Chardonnay
2017 Karrawatta Adelaide Hills Anth’s Garden Chardonnay, Handcrafted Chardonnay from our vineyard, planted at high altitude above Meadows in the Adelaide Hills. Hand-picked and gently whole-bunch pressed to retain natural flavour and complexity. The wine was left on lees for partial Malo-lactic fermentation and aged in French oak for seven months. Citrus and stone fruit characters combine with struck flint, toasty complexity and a highly textured, beautifully soft mouth-feel.
Anth’s Garden is a tribute to one very special, whimsical, creative soul in our family. Share this White wine with your loved ones and raise a glass to those who are no longer with us.
- REGION:Adelaide Hills
- HARVESTED:3rd April
- DRINK TO:2029
2017 Karrawatta Adelaide Hills Chardonnay,
- 92 points (2017 VINTAGE) Halliday Wine Companion 2019
- 93 points (2016 VINTAGE) James Halliday, Australian Wine Companion 2018
- 4 1/2 Stars (2016 VINTAGE) Winestate Magazine
- 92 Points No. 1 Chardonnay from Souh Australia (2016 VINTAGE) The Real Review, Huon Hooke
- 91 Points (2016 VINTAGE) Campbell Mattinson, The Wine Front
- Silver (2016 VINTAGE) Boutique Wine Awards 2017
Adelaide Hills Cool Climate White wine
All our wines reflect our sense of style, exhibiting intense flavours, elegance, complexity and harmony.
- Here’s what James Halliday had to say about Mark – https://www.winecompanion.com.au/wineries/south-australia/adelaide-hills/karrawatta
2017 Karrawatta Adelaide Hills Chardonnay